Temat: There's no such thing

Well, I have about... 241k of maple longs in my bank that could double in price if arched: but... Another (something such as... 3k Ochs? This was painful. I would be tempted to auto-click if that wasn't stupid.) But I can make money from the slayer because I have good gear at the moment. I'd 1.5m banked at the moment and I never thought about earning too much money; therefore, that attracts me into slayer, I guess. 241k maple longs that are requesting to be matched. Slayer is excellent cash if performed effectively. Utilize this, and eventually become one with your cash pile.

There's no such thing as too much cash. If you really want to earn $ though, I would not use slayer to this because that will greatly decrease your XP/hr in slayer. Use the best you can to powertrain with slayer and utilize Frosts/Barrows to produce the $ back. If you Frost sufficient, you can profit despite the losses from slayer power training. Slayer is currently not one of his more important objectives. I never mentioned anything on Slayer XP. I said power training, which means for his CB stats, not Slayer level. He must be using other methods besides slayer to make his $. Slayer should just be used for XP.

I really don't see why folks buy corrupt dragon anyhow. Seems like a waste of cash to me. Because Corrupt dragon is the best F2P armour, PKers purchase the weapons because they help becoming kills and planners purchase the armour to be able to tank longer. But does not it disappear after a thing like 30 minutes? Yeah, it does but it also depends on the way you use it. By way of example, if you are PKing and just employing a corrupt dragon weapon to deal the final hit then clearly your weapon is going to last a while. With the fall (s) you would receive, assuming your PKing, it likely makes up for the high price of Corrupt Dragon. Particularly if you're a pro-Pker such as Mic. You then make a significant profit. Additionally, the boots street price was 25M (Leaf obtained the boots) while GE cost was 8M? Thought it had been the same. It seems that you can not wager money anymore. The GE price is merely an automatic manner of recording transactions and upgrading the cost to follow that. Why do you think the GE prices vary? Because people buy and sell at the street prices via the GE and it updates the cost to match that.
Let's us to read OSRS gold information on https://www.rsgoldfast.com/