Temat: Trust me when I tell you that cutting wood is the way forward

It took me a day or so to get 1k magic logs,sold em in 5 minutes for a cool one million coins.Not only that,but you figure that woodcutting has more of a market than the other skills,seeing there are fletchers,alchers,construction workers,and of course,merchants who will buy from you,and sell to their friends for higher.

It is a short time to sell for profit. There are thousands of people who buy yews from forums alone.

99Woodcutting is a rewarding experience. Great cape, great emote, and you know that you'll want to continue doing it.

I also have limewire, and suggest purchasing it for free, and then playing your favourite music while you cut wood, makes it much more easy to use, because you are so into listening to the music that you forget about time and it all zooms through. Also,the cape goes good with pk armor and range armor,so ya aren't going to be disappointed. I hope my advice is beneficial to you in the future.

This question is ripping off me. It's about the third to fourth time I've been banned. I'M NOT SURE WHY. "Atleast in World of Warcraft" you won't be exiled for no reason. friends.

I'm tired of this shizzle. You can flag my posts for swearing. I'm just trying to have some fun...

For me and my buddies put together we cant even count on both hands how many times we have been banned for RUNESCAPE... It could be something you're doing incorrectly. I have known many players with accounts that are high-level. They have had no problems with such things.

But, we don't really approve of these threads here, because honestly, we can't have a thread for everytime someone gets hacked/scammed/banned. These are the reasons for your ban, as Jagex did have a reason. It's the easiest way to get exiled if you're polite. Scrambling is another method to earn simple black marks. Playing normally and helping others can help you to not get in so much trouble.

Also, you might be able to spot wanna-be moderators. They are hoping to become moderators and will be able to report anyone who is violating the rules, regardless of whether they're at level 126 or only 3. If you want to know more about can go www.rsgoldfast.com/