Temat: Services with free music without copyrights

Hello, I want to find free original copyright free music for me. Right now I'm looking for different services, but most of the free music is of very poor quality. Or short 30-second ads in music tracks.
What did you expect from such music? You can try to find music from authors who are just starting their music careers, they can share their music for free, but don't count on that option too much either
This option is possible, but the most important thing is that the quality of the music is good. But also that the music should fit our category. Many aspiring musicians create music in only one direction.
It's a lot easier to find music now. Here's a site where you can find royalty free music https://taketones.com/ We've taken music for our videos from this site several times already. The cost of subscribing to this service is low, much cheaper than what you were offered for writing music. When you buy a subscription and download music, you get a document that this music is copyright free and you can use it everywhere.
The first thing to say about these services is that they are not music: for many of them, particularly those with a limited budget, music isn’t even part of their business model. This means that even though they may be providing some music (especially when compared to the other options), there is little guarantee that what you get will be in any way resembling quality. https://www.shopmegakaraoke.com/collections/shure-wireless-microphones
You might think that this wouldn’t matter much in terms of consumer value or service-to-consumer value (or perhaps you are one of those who enjoys artists like Jay Z and Kanye West because of the experience they provide). But as I noted in my previous post on musical licensing services, it is really important that consumers know what they are getting, especially when several companies are working together to do so. So here goes:
An artist doesn’t have any control over which services use their work — or over how well those services use it (though there may be some limitations on what labels allow). A service provider may not only use your work, but sell it too — but that doesn’t mean they can sell it any better than anyone else can (at least relative to everyone else). The most likely goal is to maximize profit and so margins might be higher than if the service provider was doing everything by themselves. So while free licensing could theoretically save an artist money by reducing overhead costs, the potential cost savings could come at the expense of quality.