Temat: This means that your match list won't be filled with people from 57 weeks ago

Bumble's other claim to fame: Matches expire after 24 hours. This means that your match list won't be filled with people from 57 weeks ago or people who shoot you a bare minimum "hey" after they matched with you four months ago. It also takes the pressure off of dudes who feel like they need to message first every time.

Bumble is usually the step people take after checking out Tinder, so it will have much of the same crowd. But generally, it will also have people looking for something a little less casual than the laid-back swiping app, even if they're not necessarily looking to jump into a relationship tomorrow.
Have you used this resource yourself? I do not really trust what the official sources write. I prefer to watch those reviews that are given by real participants. I chose this site - https://www.luvcougar.com/ All you need is to be active in chats and respond to suggestions from active women) Would you like to check?