Temat: Install Multiple QuickBooks Desktop Versions on One Computer

Do you wish to install multiple editions or versions of QuickBooks desktop on one system? QuickBooks offers various types of facility, and you can also run and install multiple QuickBooks desktop versions of the QuickBooks desktop and editions of QuickBooks on the same desktop.

Further read this segment to learn the entire process to install multiple QuickBooks desktop versions on one system. Or else connect with our accounting professionals using our dedicated support line i.e. 1-800-761-1787 and let our team assist you.
Read our blog - https://qbsenterprisesupport.com/install-multiple-quickbooks-desktop-versions-on-one-computer
This is the case mostly with accountants who are practicing accounting for many years and now they are looking forward to using different versions of QB on a single computer since they have multiple clients with multiple versions of the accounting software solution. Well, you don’t need to worry about using different computers for using different versions of QB as you can do it on a single computer. Follow the below-mentioned steps to kee using different versions of QB on a single computer.

If you haven't already, download your version or edition. Save the file somewhere you can easily find it, like your Windows desktop.

Open the QuickBooks.exe you downloaded.

Follow the onscreen instructions. When you get to the installation type, select Custom, and Network options. Don't choose Express.

Select a custom network option. If you plan to use QuickBooks only on this computer and not share your files over a network, select I'll be using QuickBooks Desktop on this computer. If you're setting up a multi-user network, select either I'll be using… And or I will NOT be using depending on your setup.

When you install multiple versions or editions, QuickBooks asks if you want to replace what's currently on your computer. Don't replace anything, unless that's what you want to do. To avoid overwriting your data, create unique install folders for each version and edition. When you get to the Upgrade or Change Installation Location window, select Change the install location.

Select Browse. Right-click the window and create a new folder. Don't select your existing QuickBooks folder or any folders that have QuickBooks info.

Follow the rest of the onscreen steps to finish installing.

Reference: https://www.cloudwalks.com/
Thanks for the info! I hope that your programs will make the work of accountants easier.