Temat: What are some good intraday trading strategies?

Thanks for asking this question,If i can give some valuable advises on this topic…I feel it will help a lot of new beginners.

Never ever take markets for granted,This means suppose you are taking a target of making some 10k everyday with your 10lacs capital.Initially if you even get this done for yourself,Don’t make it in mind that Markets are your slave and you will daily make it out of markets.This is one of those mistakes,Which are commonly commited by day traders and they end up blowing up there trading account.
The mistake that many traders make is,They start as Intraday trader,But if they get stuck in a position,They soon become either swing trader or an investor.Never do that,Always decide before entering a trade.If the trade is decided to be intraday at the time of placing it,It should always be intraday one with strict disciplinary action implied in it.
Never ever take leveraged positions,It means if you have 10lacs in your account,Don’t go for trading with 20lacs in equity,Over trading usually results to losses at the end.Believe me ,i am saying this out of my personal experience.However,Leverage taken to sell options intraday is an exception to the point made.