Temat: Who will win Premier League?

Will Man City defend Premier League crown or will Champions League-winners Chelsea mount a sustained challenge?; spotlight on Man Utd after Jadon Sancho arrival; how will Liverpool respond with fans back at Anfield?

Pep Guardiola's side finished 12 points ahead of nearest challengers Manchester United in 2020/21, but, while they have served notice of their intent to stay at the top of the pile by breaking the British transfer record to land £100m-man Jack Grealish, the sides around them have strengthened too.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has added Jadon Sancho and Raphael Varane to his ranks, while Chelsea, buoyed by their Champions League triumph, hope Romelu Lukaku can provide a cutting edge.

How much of a boost will returning fans to Anfield give Liverpool as the Reds look to claw back ground after slipping off the pace last term? And could another side spring a surprise?
I have been seeing this news since yesterday. It seems to me that everyone has gone crazy. There is nothing important there. I checked on the bookmaker's website - https://1xbet.com.gh/ The odds have not changed in any way. I think that journalists just want another hype sensation. I'll just be careful and careful when I place my bets this weekend.