Temat: SA ultra-distance star shares her top lockdown fitness tips

As Covid-19 continues to take its toll – and as we move between adjusted lockdown levels – fitness has in all likelihood dropped down one’s priority list.

GET TO KNOW TEAM SA’S TOKYO PARALYMPIC SQUAD

However, doing some form of exercise remains a simple way to boost both your mental and physical health.

South Africa’s Gerda Steyn, who made her debut at the recent delayed 2020 Tokyo Olympics, knows all too well what it takes to get up and go.

If you’re new to fitness or want to start living a healthier lifestyle but aren’t too sure where to begin, Steyn has a few ideas to get you into the groove of things.

SA RUNNER FAILED DOPING TEST AHEAD OF TOKYO OLYMPICS

A healthy and balanced diet

While there’s no food that can fight Covid-19, a healthy diet can help boost your immune system and keep you healthy. You should focus on a balanced diet of whole foods like fruits, veggies, healthy fats, carbs, and protein instead of processed foods to ensure your body can produce as much good bacteria as possible.
Do you do sports betting? Forgive me for asking so bluntly, but it seems to me that you are an interested person. I also devoted a lot of time to sports. I usually try to follow the football life here - https://azscore.com/ This led me to want to do sports betting. So I got a hobby that gives me extra money.