Temat: I can only access a small part of this Runescape Map

I don't like the way the wilderness will either be all single or all multicombat. All skillers will visit solitary, making the multicombat worlds empty except possibly for a few large clans that waste hours searching for each other. The wilderness the way that it's right now is fine. Yes. At the moment the wilderness is poor, this will make it worse. There's no point in going to a multi battle world if your skilling.

Once the wilderness was during its peak in action, there was some thing such as a food chain. Trainers and single individual pkers were hunted by small, unorganized multiple participant groups (teams), little organized clans hunted the groups, and larger organized clans hunted the small clans and every other. Right now, there really aren't any coaches (there are other places to mine rune now and I am not even certain when the boneyard is still around), so the action has really died. In freeplay where I play with, even the deep jungle is most likely as safe as most the other areas in the freeplay world.

Jagex attempts to assist clans by creating clan support material like citadels and clan chats. But if they're very interested in helping clans they should focus on improving jungle action. Put incentives for individuals like coaches to go out in the jungle (such as experience rewards and maybe more training areas).

And knock out these single combat wilderness worlds. Either leave the wilderness because it's with single combat zones or force single combat pkers to use some other PvP area. It's a simple, common sense idea really and will probably benefit the clans and the wilderness greater than any clan support upgrade has.

Being a freeplayer, I can only access a small part of this Runescape Map, so this doesn't really concern me. However, I was looking at the map today and noticed how little real land was added to the mainland from the past eight(?) Years approximately. This is because there is really no room for expansion. The majority of the mainland is surrounded with water at the moment and Jagex appears not to need to undo their programming by eliminating the water and placing land within it. They have been able to get around this water barrier using islands to insert new content, but they can only do so for so long without losing the feeling of a mainland.

The Mainland seems to be based mostly on Europe, or at least the civilization of Europe. Karamja, with its jungles and tribesmen, seems to signify Africa. Right now, it is just not that. It's too outdated. For one it's very little, at least compared to the mainland. Also, it lacks real high level material. When the Legends Quest was introduced could argue it did in fact reflect the"heart of darkness" feeling associated with Africa since that was the grand daddy of all quests of the time. However, now the concluding the Legends Quest only proves that you're nothing more than an ordinary player and with that Karamja has lost that dark sense.

Want to learn more about RuneScape at https://www.rsgoldfast.com