Temat: It's a bit of a mission doing the mining

I can drink RuneScape gold] boil and restore and operate in first. Brew will give me 89 hp and 92 def (good?) . From melle while my friend prot. from ranged. Once bandos is dead, then we kill each guard 1 at a time. IF we can get it done again, my friend stays in NW corner and I sit at middle and att general when he spawns. Question: do I want a sara item too or am I good? So, can I go or not? Any suggestions to my aims? Armors and ammy and weapon: Strength ammy, rune scimmy, and full rune with zammy kite that he had been utilizing the aggressive manner.

We Don't Have Any Food or Prayers on. With...?! How come he owned me??? And that he keeps hitting large amount on me? Fudge! How can this be? I've 52 attack!!! 52 assault!!! How can this really be impossible?!

Okay, so I'm likely to be a part shortly, once I train some of my stats. I only wish to learn what is some excellent things to train or do after I become a member. I really don't have a lot of cash atm, but that I can find some fairly quickly. I only have about 300k in cash right now, and not much crap. I plan on purchasing an abby whip as soon as I can, but idk what else to do. I like quests, so I will do those, but which ones are best to start out on?

Hello I am fairly new and wondered if magic is a good place to start, I left my account a few months ago and was able to get my magic up to 21. I appear to recall when I played with I could receive free runes from the lady outside the castle but she won't give me for some reason. So I have begun doing runecrafting. The spell I need to cast to train my magic at this level is seemingly Wind Bolt (air and chaos runes needed) so if I just keep mining Wind and Chaos runes to fund my magical skill?

It's a bit of a mission doing the mining, I have to run into the wizards tower, get 30 blank runes then all the way into the air altar, then forth and back. Is there a more efficient way of doing it? Also I obviously need chaos runes, if I just get a chaos talisman? If so where can I access it? Thank you for any advice, I've tried asking players in game. . But nobody appears to be able to talk or spell properly. . Something else I'm somewhat puzzled by. I guess it gets better when you enter penis worlds? I hear they're good red charm droppers so wish to try them. What invo and ect...

The details of the game information in https://www.winrsgold.com/
I don't agree with some things you say in this article. Anyhow, I still appreciate your effort. If you are lazy mining you can actually make a comparison between the Shilo gems rocks, blast mine, and volcanic mine in OSRS GP and XP per Hour. Check out here https://www.playerauctions.com/osrs-gold/