Temat: Thinking about ordering solar panel system for the roof and need some advice

Hey all. I am not sure if this is the right place to search for advice but does anyone have solar panel? My aunt is considering to buy in Florida with a loan solar panels in California and asked me for opinion, so I want to collect information on this forum. Are solar panel really worth it or not? What are some useful advices in this case? What are the dos/donts? Any good advice about the solar panel system expenses and where to install or lease?
I'd very appreciate any good opinion on this solar panel system that I may have missed during this solar panels research. Thank you so much for your opinion!
in the long term we save a lot. My dads house got solar panels. He pays a maximum 50 per month on his power bill, and works all day in summer. He only pays 12k on a 20k investment after a 5k rebate. His power bill reduction allows the solar panels to pay off in 5 years. He essentially has 20 years of free electric energy. It is well worth it so i highly recommend read this https://a1solarstore.com/solar-panels/320-watt-solar-panels.html article before buying.