Temat: Real Women Who Met Their Spouses on ‘The Apps’

In a perfect world, your future husband would save you from getting hit by a UPS truck as you struggle to free your Gucci slingback from a sewer grate. You’d tumble into each other’s arms and then he, a surgeon (back from a Doctors Without Borders trip, naturally), would gaze into your eyes and fall deeply in love. But you’re not J.Lo, and Matthew McConaughey is married—sorry, ladies. This is real life, where finding a partner out in the wild is as rare as finding Gucci’s on sale. Instead, so many people are connecting via dating apps that they’re actually the number one way couples meet, according to a Stanford University study.

While this give us hope, we know that navigating the World Wide Web of dating sites can be overwhelming and frustrating to say the least. That’s why we reached out to 12 real women from all over the country who were able to do it successfully and asked them for their best online dating tips. Their wisdom, below.

1. Look for someone who makes it convenient for you
“Wait for the one who goes out of the way for you. For instance, for our first date, Joey made sure to pick a place near my apartment and at a time that made it easy for me. I was living on the Upper East Side at the time, and he lived all the way down in Hell’s Kitchen (which is New York for far). It showed me that he was interested in me and my life—and it felt so different from the standard ‘Hey, let’s meet up’ mentality that you usually find on dating apps—which led to four and a half years of marriage and a 19-month-old son.” —Amy D., 35, Bronx, New York

2. Cut them off if they’re not texting you back
“I’m divorced—after marrying pretty young—so it was mildly horrifying to try out dating apps for the first time in my late 20s. But I learned from that first marriage that I didn’t want to waste time on anyone who didn’t reach out often enough. I think going on dates is great, and you should go on dates if you’re interested in the person you’re messaging with, but if they don’t message you back in a timely way, just move on. Anyone who really wants to get to know you will make that obvious.” —Carra T., 29, Los Angeles
Hey! I cannot fully agree with this. I'm not used to using my smartphone for flirting and serious communication. This is disrespect for your interlocutor. I was raised like that) I prefer full-fledged communication on the Affairdating - https://www.affairdating.com/housewife-hookups.html. This way I can better control different chats without the fear of sending a message to the wrong participant)
We all have different expectations and requirements for our partners. I appreciate the opportunity to meet people online. You can know each other better and understand if you want to meet or not really. If you have not tried some of the dating apps yet, you should definitely go to https://romancingcupid.com/onenightfriend-review.html and start looking for your ideal partner.