Temat: Nick Kyrgios feels like he 'belongs' and speaks about 'drunk fan'

Nick Kyrgios believes he "belonged" in the Wimbledon final after losing to Novak Djokovic in four sets on Centre Court.

The Australian maverick's run to the final has been littered with controversy, and there were times when he looked set to go into full meltdown mode against Djokovic.
But despite a code violation for swearing - which earned him a £3,300 fine, taking his tournament total to £15,000 in fines - he recovered his composure and Djokovic had to work as hard as he has all fortnight for a 4-6 6-3 6-4 7-6 (7-3) victory on Centre Court.
Kyrgios said: "I felt like, you know, to get to the final, there's always a bit of anxiety of how it's going to play out, if you feel worthy to be there. I felt like the trophy was definitely attainable today.
There is an opinion that Djokovic will not hold the first place for a long time. I would bet everything on Federer, but his time is already gone)) If you want to see those who show the best results, I recommend visiting this site - https://1xbetting.org/ This sports portal is made for the convenience of all those who want to bet on sports and have the most detailed information about the teams.