Temat: Sri Lanka team spirit is very high

“We were outplayed during the Super Four game by the Sri Lanka team and they made a great comeback,” said Afghanistan skipper Mohammed Nabi after their first Super Four match played at the Sharjah International Stadium on Saturday.

“Rahmanullah Gurbaz played a fine innings to build up the innings, but we were short another 20-25 runs in the end. Sri Lankan openers Pathum Nissanka and Kusal Mendis built a strong foundation during the first Power Play and that paved the way for the Lankans to run with the momentum. Especially, they displayed a good all-round performance to beat us. The way we bowled and fielded was not up to the standard. However, we will correct our mistakes and come back strong,” added Afghanistan Captain Mohammed Nabi.

“Gurbaz was lucky to escape as Danushka Gunathilaka dropped him. Especially the young Opener Gurbaz who got a chance to perform in the Lanka Premier League and his experience helped him to be a successful batsman. We have to play against India and Pakistan in our next games and wanted to make sure our players are confident,” added Nabi.

Meanwhile, mystery spinner from Sri Lanka, Maheesh Theekshana, said their team effort was very high during the last two games as the players are committed to achieving success. “We are coming to get the Asia Cup and players are working hard for that. We have many challenges and also we have good plans for that. We aim to go match by match and even at the Dubai and Sharjah wickets we made progress against opponents,” said Theekshana.
Hi! If I understand you correctly, then you are talking about the local continental championship. I myself recently discovered this region - https://stbet-bookmaker-lk.biz/ I especially like the way the local cricket teams play. It is not only interesting to watch but also interesting to place bets. I do not regret that I abandoned the European league.